Wednesday 5 September 2012

Tea for two


Tea and cakes for two!

 Today my very patient husband and I went to my favourite shop ever in Hove.  Not only did I get the chance to indulge in my passion of rummaging through gorgeous French antiques but I also got to eat cake!   Three Angels is a French decorative interiors shop in Hove, East Sussex and they have just recently opened a teashop next to the interiors shop and flower shop.

Window seat

Pretty china and silverplate





I have been coming here for years and simply love everything about it.  Susannah, the proprietor, has such a good eye and always buys really gorgeous things.  Rarely does she not have something that I just have to have and I wish I had much deeper pockets!

Doggy!

Door handle
Now she has opened the teashop, I have even more of an excuse to go down there.  Two of my favourite things are, French antiques and cream teas, what's not to love about this shop! 

1 comment: